Please login or register.

TinyPortal - simple content managment for SMF

News: “Flying is like good music: it elevates the spirit and it's an exhilarating freedom. It's not a thrill thing or an adrenaline rush; it's engaging in a process that takes focus and commitment." - Harrison Ford

Author Topic: CFI near KPAE  (Read 744 times)

CoriRotoFixedFlyer

CFI near KPAE
« on: September 12, 2016, 04:08:41 PM »
Hi All,

This is my first post on here! So bear with me.  :)  I am a student pilot, been flying about a year and a half, started with helos in an R22 and am now learning fixed wing in a Piper Archer that my work provides for me.  I am looking for a CFI who would be willing to help me finish my ppl in the Archer flying out of KPAE.  I'm about 26 hours in, and would like to eventually go for my commercial, so looking for the best education possible! CFII would be even better!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I already have my FAA written done, just looking to complete what I've started!

Thanks,
Corinne

Al Gilson

• Global Moderator
  • "Go Eagles!" (I'm on the left)
    • Hangar 49

Re: CFI near KPAE
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 05:47:21 PM »
Amy Belleshiem who works out of Northway Aviation at Paine is a good instructor and incredibly enthusiastic.  I'm not sure if she is a CFII.  Also Dave Wheeler on this board works out of KPAE.  I have flown with both of these fine people and recommend them highly.  Tell them I sent you.

Al (Neither of them screamed) Gilson
Al (insert witty statement here) Gilson
Cuurently planeless
KSFF Spokane, WA
www.hangar49.info

Al Gilson

• Global Moderator
  • "Go Eagles!" (I'm on the left)
    • Hangar 49

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 05:52:16 PM »
By the way.  Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace, Corinne.  Although not as wild and busy as Facebook, you'll find some good flying friends and solid info on this board.

Al (Been here since before Facebook....or the internet...was invented) Gilson
Al (insert witty statement here) Gilson
Cuurently planeless
KSFF Spokane, WA
www.hangar49.info

CoriRotoFixedFlyer

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 01:34:33 PM »
Awesome! Thank you Al! I will definitely get in contact with her! Much appreciated. I am definitely loving the Aviation world and look forward to this awesome forum!! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cheers,
Corinne

Raladic

• Puget Sound Flyers

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 10:46:53 AM »
Also check out Richard Newman at Chinook Flight (www.chinookflight.com) - he's been an awesome instructor and helped me get my Private Pilot Certificate.
PP ASEL
Paine Field (KPAE) with Puget Sound Flyers (www.pugetsoundflyers.com)