Please login or register.

TinyPortal - simple content managment for SMF

News: “Flying is like good music: it elevates the spirit and it's an exhilarating freedom. It's not a thrill thing or an adrenaline rush; it's engaging in a process that takes focus and commitment." - Harrison Ford

Author Topic: Multiengine experience building for $125 per hour - shared  (Read 675 times)

SAR_pilot

Multiengine experience building for $125 per hour - shared
« on: April 18, 2016, 03:50:51 PM »
Hi PNW folks,
I posted earlier about seeking a reasonable twin rental in the BLI area.  I think I found what I needed out of BLI for about $250/hour. 

I mainly need multi-IFR work. I know there are MEL pilots out there looking to increase their twin experience and seeking reasonable cost for building that experience.  Proposal:  Would anyone like to share safety pilot/pilot flying duties with me?  I plan to fly about 25 hours, and if you want to fly (and log) any part of that as Pilot flying or Safety Pilot, we could share the cost.

If $125/hour sounds good for MEL PIC time, based around BLI (and maybe as south as PAE), starting in May, let me know your goals/schedule/availability.  I have mostly only weekends available.  Thanks,  Randy