Please login or register.

TinyPortal - simple content managment for SMF

News: “Flying is like good music: it elevates the spirit and it's an exhilarating freedom. It's not a thrill thing or an adrenaline rush; it's engaging in a process that takes focus and commitment." - Harrison Ford

Author Topic: I passed "but"  (Read 975 times)

Dchairs

I passed "but"
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:12:27 PM »
Today I passed my IFR written with a score of 82 after raising my practice scores into the mid 90s. So now I would really like to know exactly which questions I missed. I know the subject codes are on the certificate but I want to know the actual questions. Does anyone know if that info is available and how to get it?

chavycha

• Neither old nor bold.

Re: I passed "but"
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:31:34 PM »
If this was a CATS test (computer-based) you should have been shown the questions immediately after taking the test.  That's your one chance to view/review them.  Otherwise, you just get the subject areas printout that you described. 

The FAA closed the question banks a few years ago because the 'study' material was now memorization material (down to the exact answer choice).
Based in beautiful Creswell, Oregon (77S)

Dchairs

Re: I passed "but"
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 03:31:31 PM »
 Thank you so much for your input.Test was by lasergrade. I was told that some questions were answered incorrectly and I could review any or all of the questions. It did not tell me which ones I missed. I had time to go through and change a few that I was thinking could be wrong and now I realize I probably changed ones that were correct. I don't even need the answers, I would just like to know the questions. On to the Checkride!!!!