Please login or register.

TinyPortal - simple content managment for SMF

News: “Flying is like good music: it elevates the spirit and it's an exhilarating freedom. It's not a thrill thing or an adrenaline rush; it's engaging in a process that takes focus and commitment." - Harrison Ford

Author Topic: 182 partnership wanted near Portland/Hillsboro  (Read 173 times)

dammfine

182 partnership wanted near Portland/Hillsboro
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:32:01 PM »
Hello fine flyers,

I'm moving to Portland/Hillsboro area and looking to trade my Grumman Tiger for a 182 partnership. I love the Tiger but my mission is changing to be more long cross country flights over mountainous terrain and my passengers aren't getting any lighter. Is there anyone looking for a partner? I'm hoping to buy in around $30k and am a happy steam gauge/ G430 user. Anyone?

John S

Re: 182 partnership wanted near Portland/Hillsboro
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:07:05 PM »
There is current ad on Portland Craigslist for a 1/3 share in a C182 based at Pearson, https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/for/d/cessna-skylane-182/6243257894.html. I base my C182 at Pearson, but I don't know the owners and I have no connection to the sale.

dammfine

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 01:16:33 AM »
Did you happen to capture it? The ad seems to be expired.

luvflyin

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 08:17:02 AM »
Hello fine flyers,

I'm moving to Portland/Hillsboro area and looking to trade my Grumman Tiger for a 182 partnership. I love the Tiger but my mission is changing to be more long cross country flights over mountainous terrain and my passengers aren't getting any lighter. Is there anyone looking for a partner? I'm hoping to buy in around $30k and am a happy steam gauge/ G430 user. Anyone?
billroller@brcapitalinc.com.  This is probably the one mentioned above.  I looked at it and is a decent enough airplane.  Has a little hangar rash.  It's a 3 person partnership and one of them is selling.  He said he didnt really have to but wouldnt be able to fly much in the future because of a job.  I tried to talk them into bringing me in as a fourth partner to reduce fixed costs.  They declined.  The main guy is Bill Roller.  This was about a month ago.  I'll check the Bulletin Board at VUO to see if they still have the AD up.  Tell me more about your Tiger 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:18:44 AM by luvflyin »
Mike G

dammfine

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 09:43:10 PM »
It's a nice Tiger, I'm starting to swing back to just keeping it but another good option would be to pool two planes together. N4552L http://dammfine.com/N4552L/ 430W 130TAS/10gph 900lbs load. $50/hr mx. Plus it can turn on a time, requires feather inputs, flies with an open canopy... what a plane!

But, there are times when I want to take more load over mountains. Tigers are good sight seers but 182s are better.

John S